How I Learned to Stop Worrying
This giant blue planet is tipped on its side, making it hard to approach and orbit, but occupies an intriguing space between “pretty far out” and “not too far out.” References: EP 107-108, RW 112-123.
- Ariel: Small half-rock, half-ice moon controlled by the ultimates for purposes unknown. References: RW 123.
- Titania: The largest Uranian moon, known for extreme sports and the meeting of anarchist and hypercorp interests. References: EP 108, RW 114-117.
- Messina Chasma: A massive canyon popular for bridge-diving stunts with wingsuits. References: RW 115-116.
- Ursula: A large crater near Titania’s southern pole which underwent a suspicious thermal event some months ago. References: RW 116-117.
- Oberon: The location of the Fissure Gate and overseen by the Love and Rage collective, this is probably the most important part of the Uranian system. References: EP 108, RW 114, GC 63-65.
- Xiphos: The primary habitat for the ultimates in the Outer System, and suitably closed off to outsiders. References: EP 108, RW 117-119.