How I Learned to Stop Worrying
The first planetary body to be colonized by transhumanity, Luna remains a center for fashion, design, and banking in the solar system. References: EP 91-93, SW 78-93.
- Clever Hands: The center for Somatek uplift research is a focus of heavy speculation, deep hatred, and intense mystery. References: SW 88.
- The Colony: This micro-sized habitat is populated entirely by minute synthmorphs. References: SW 88.
- Erato: One of the most successful and most extravagant cities on Luna, now a major banking center. (Maps available of the Erato dome as seen from the surface, the names for the various caverns, and the city’s tram lines). References: EP 92, SW 85-86.
- Feynman: This heavily-armed Omnicor station is a mysterious research facility that many are concerned with. References: SW 88.
- Muir: This station is the ideological center of the Preservationist movement. References: SW 88.
- Nectar: A center for design and innovation, split between the posh New-Nectar and the run-down Old-Nectar left to the synthmorphs. References: EP 92, SW 86.
- New Mumbai Containment Zone: A major colony overrun by the exsurgent virus and bombed from orbit, still quarantined. References: EP 93
- Shackle: One of the two major water-extraction sites on Luna and a major pilgrimage site. (Maps available of Shackle caverns, the city’s tramlines, and the view from the surface). References: EP 93, SW 87-88.
- New Varanasi: The city of temples is one of the most important religious sites in the system after the loss of Earth and of New Mumbai.