How I Learned to Stop Worrying
This spherical cloud of predominantly icy planetesimals lies roughly 50,000 AU, or nearly a light-year, from the Sun. It is the most remote part of the Solar System and home to the most reclusive and/or dangerous of brinker and isolate groups. References: EP 109, RW 144-145
- Evangelium: This habitat forms the heart of the Ressurectionist religion, seeking to create artificial versions of every human who has ever lived in a simulspace heaven. References: RW 144-145.
- ICS-201 Crystal Wind: This Titanian seed ship houses morphs celebrating their journey before going into cold storage until they reach Barnard’s Star to create a new transhuman colony. References: RW 145.
- IOCC-226 Tycho Brahe: This highly autonomist deep space probe was hacked by anarchists who used its nanofabricator to create ships and upgrades and develop their own swarm. References: RW 145.
- The Nest: In this exhuman habitat, a complex arthopod ecosystem creates an entirely inhuman environment. References: RW 144.
- Níngjíng: The farthest artificial object from the solar system, this probe is under the strict control of the Jovian Republic. References: RW 145.
- Tyche: This “cold Jupiter” planet was a rogue planet snagged in the Earth’s gravitational pull, barely explored and full of mysteries. References: RW 145.
- Wisdom: This isolated habitat is populated with only female morphs and their Benevolent Husband. Refereces: RW 144.