How I Learned to Stop Worrying
Orbit entirely inside Earth’s orbit.
- Atira: Formerly a drug manufacturing plant, the habitat is now a den for drug-runners. References: SW 132.
Mostly inside Earth’s orbit.
- Horeb: A haven for a die-hard orthodox Jewish population, staying away from the rest of the solar system by choice. References: SW 133.
- P/2019: An extinct comet with possible TITAN infection. References: SW 137.
Orbits around 1 AU, highly eccentric.
- Condor-2: This mysterious station seems designed for communications relay and deep space observation. References: SW 133.
- Geographos/Synapscape: This former mining concern is publicly owned by a small hypercorp called Educare, really a front company for Cognite. References: SW 133.
- Sisyphus: This mining operation was entirely given over to automated AGIs and refuses entry to any ships. References: 134.
Similar orbit to Earth, low eccentricity.
- The Summit: The private meeting place of a special interest group called Triplanetary Comission. References: SW 134-135.
Orbit between Earth and Mars.
- Eros: A private military contractor seized control of this beehive, now operating as a totalitarian mining operation. References: SW 133.
- Impian: Home to a number of innovative companies dealing in software and simulspace. References: SW 133-134.
- Lonely Mountain: A tapped-out mining concern, now the private hab of a reclusive CEO. References: SW 134.
- Phaeton: Home to a splinter cult of Techno-Creationists also attempting to create and join a massive AI. References: SW 134.