How I Learned to Stop Worrying
This region extends from the orbit of Neptune (at 30 AU) to approximately 50 AU from the Sun. It is similar to the asteroid belt, but it is far larger—20 times as wide and 20 to 200 times as massive. References: EP 109, RW 139-144
- Eris: This far body is dominated by Go-nin Group, which operates the distant Discord Gate. References: EP 109, RW 142-143, GC 65-67.
- Dysnomia (Pharos): The colony of Pharos is the ultimates’ base of operations for protecting the Discord Gate. References: RW 143.
- Torii: The spartan-but-sprawling habitat which surrounds the Discord Gate is very tightly controlled. References: RW 143
- Frozen Dreams: This drifting comet-chaser ship had been missing for some time before it was rediscovered with its crew gone. References: RW 141-142.
- Habitat on the Rock: The collection of Earth artifacts in this beautiful ice castle make it an impressive museum as well as a safe vault. References: RW 140-141.
- Haumea: This body with a striking, blood-red crater is home to a crew of part-time miners and full-time raiders. References: RW 140.
- Haven: This secretive habitat blocks wireless transmissions and refuses contact, but is responsible for some aggressive pirate actions on Outer System habs. References: RW 143-144.
- The Istari: Long-range comet miner vessel with a skeleton crew. References: CO 3,9-12.
- The Kelper: Argonaut research station conducting microgravity chemical and biological experiments. References: CO 3,5-8.
- Markov: The argonauts use this facility for deep-space research and observation, though its exact location is kept fairly secret. References: EP 109, RW 140.
- Pluto: This dwarf planet is the largest object in the Kuiper belt, mined for ice and a few bits of metal. References: RW 142.
- Tulihäad: This mining station is balanced between Pluto and it’s satellite Charon, with a reputation for being reactionary and paranoid. References: RW 142.
- Sedna: After being subjected to repeated but pointless claims by various polities, this body is now mined by a pirate family. References: RW 143.
- Thorne: This station is the largest telescope outside of the heliosphere operated by the argonauts. References: RW 144.
- Whiskey: This capitalist habitat is the last outpost of business in the Solar System before the great black of interstellar space. References: RW 141.