How I Learned to Stop Worrying
A broken and diseased world after the Fall, many still wonder if there are survivors on Earth and if the TITANs are truly gone. References: EP 90-91, SW 48-69
References: SW 62-75
- Blackrock: A derelict station abandoned during the Fall filled with radiation. References: SW 74.
- Elegua: A controversial TerraGenesis habitat seemingly studying Earth for purposes unknown. References: SW 70-71.
- Elysian Fields: This unusual brinker colony is filled with those who believe death is an important part of the transhuman experience, eventually submitting to death. References: SW 137.
- The Flytrap: This resort station was digitally invaded during the Fall and abandoned. Subsequent attempts to clear it have failed and the hab continues to fester in orbit. References: SW 74.
- Fresh Kills: A scum barge, heavily-armed and looking for salvage, at the Earth-Luna L5 point. References: EP 91, SW 71.
- Hexagon: The most impressively-armed habitat in the Inner System, this six-sided torus hab is the central facility for Direct Action. References: SW 71-72.
- Hotel California: Once a mining operation, this asteroid beehive was claimed by squatters during the Fall that no one has been able to oust yet. References: SW 72-73.
- Paradise: A resort for the ultra-rich, ruined during the fall but now reclaimed as a meeting point for the hypercorps. References: EP 91, SW 73.
- Remembrance: This O’Neill cylinder is the largest habitat near Earth and the political capitol of the LLA. Remembrance: SW 73.
- Shenlong: Originally a heavily-armed habitat of the Chinese government was infested by TITANs during the Fall, but it’s still-active armaments have prevented its destruction so far. References: SW 75.
- Vo Nguyen: Center of the reclaimer movement, monitoring Earth for threats and making plans for returning. References: EP 91, SW 73.